Before I Die

Photos from Before I Die. A project that collects a portrait and a brief answer to the question, "What do you want to do before you die?". I love that it's universal, poetic and often heartbreakingly candid. As well as a website there's a book of 111 Polaroids.



"Before I die I want to write one song that isn't about heartbreak." One of my favourites.

As well as specific wishes there were common universal themes, many were about
having a family, having children, grandchildren,
falling in love
to travel
to fly
being happy.

What do you want to do before you die? You can submit your Polaroids here.

via designformankind

Comments

/// said…
A beautiful project, isn't it?! :)
ColleenBaran said…
Absolutely beautiful! I'm all about soul searching projects that focus on positive things but also develop a bit like research.

I love that once collected they can feasibly catalogue the wishes and calculate percentages of people who want to travel, find love, etc.

Popular Posts