Two Updates- Upcoming work on Poppytalk Handmade and Last Day of MAGC Exhibition in Fredricton

The first update is an upcoming project. I was accepted by 'Poppytalk Handmade' for the inaugural month of October. A new endeavor by Poppytalk it's an online craft fair that will be juried monthly. So, coming Oct 1st you can find me here Poppytalk Handmade!

My 2nd 'Update' is part retrospective, a small part current and part future announcement. I have a Cloud Bracelet in the Metal Arts Guild of Canada's juried exhibition '60 Years of MAG and the Year of Craft'.

It is currently (until Sept 21st= today) at the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design Gallery, Fredricton. The next show be at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax Canada.

Comments

jax said…
fantastic jewellry - I'll be sure to check you out on poppytalk!

Popular Posts