Exhibition Update- Both Retrospective and Current for '60 Years of MAGC and the Year of Craft'
As briefly mentioned before, I have a Cloud Bracelet (pictured) from my Cloud Series in '60 Years of MAGC and the Year of Craft'; a travelling exhibition showing in jewellery design schools and galleries across Canada that runs from March 2007-March 2008.
The current exhibition began Oct 26th and continues to Dec 9th at the Saskatchewan Craft Council Gallery in Saskatoon.
Previously exhibited at:
* The Alberta College of Art and Design
* The Haliburton School of The Arts in Haliburton
* The Ontario College of Art & Design in Toronto
* The New Brunswick College of Craft and Design, Fredericton
* And the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax
'60 years of MAGC (Metal Arts Guild of Canada) and the Year of Craft' is a juried national touring exhibition that celebrates and both the 60th Anniversary of the Metal Arts Guild and Craft Year 2007. It showcases new works from MAG members as well as important pieces made in the past.
The 53 artists featured include: Jackie Anderson, Colleen Baran (me), Charles Lewton-Brain (brainpress.com), Sarabeth Carnat, David Ivens, Janis Kerman and Shona Rae.