Winter Sale at Erin Templeton Shoppe in Vancouver, Nov 22nd 4:30 to 8:30


Winter Sale upcoming at Erin Templeton Shoppe !
Where: 511 Carrall St (at Pender), Vancouver Canada
When: Thursday Nov 22nd, 4:30-8:30pm

Designers includes Erin Templeton (of course), See:Be by Colleen Baran (me), Dust by Heather Young , Refresh , Allison Wonderland, Mono by Heather Martin,Imaginary Friend , Lustre and (about 3-4) more!

Clever locals will be in person with handmade jewellery (me + Lustre), clothing, purses, belts and shoes! (handmade shoes impress me every time).

Among my favourites is the coat above by Allison Wonderland. Very lovely and little red riding hood. As well as beiung a great coat, it reminds me of one of my favourite coats of last year, one by Charles Anastase.


Another I'm admiring is this grey blue coat by Imaginary Friend. Simple and modern with a vintage feel. It reminds me of an often worn, 70's "London Fog" rain coat I had as a teenager.

& I'll be bringing both 'old' & 'new' work; favourites that will include work from my:
Growth Series (which I love & is largely made of pieces undocumented online),
Bubble Series,
Floating Saucer Series (as pictured in the ring above- which benefits from the chance to try on as the fit is best described as 'surprisingly comfy'),
Simple Circle Series (which is full of basics great for xmas, etc)
and more. Many of which will be in my new little boxes!


Boxes for 'all things Floating Saucer Series'.

Comments

I just discovered your post and I like it. Thank you for sharing.


Michelle

Popular Posts