Opening night tomorrow!

'My Love Overflows', Ring made of little hearts clustered together like a flower.

I've just set up my show 'Like Wearing a love Letter' at the crafthouse on Granville Island and I must say I'm delighted with it. No photos of it yet, but I'll be bringing my camera tomorrow!

It's a pretty fun show! There'll be: a book to read with some of the love stories I've collected, a drop box where you can submit your own stories and lots of chocolates to eat (truffles and some large heart ones smashed so you can eat little pieces of the broken hearts).

The final pieces include: rings with multiple parts, with multiple layers, for multiple fings, with little compartments for hiding stories, hearts emerging and growing from bands and a ring with a stamp set into it that allows you to leave imprints of love!

And the opening is tomorrow!
Come by and say hello!
Opening Night Thursday March 27th 6-8pm
Ongoing March 28th-May 4th

Crafthouse Gallery
1386 Cartwright St.
Granville Island, Vancouver BC
tel: (604) 687-7270
www.cabc.net

*edit* And just posted on facebook as ongoing- though without a picture as it's glitchy.

Comments

janine de waal said…
I LOVE this ring!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFULL!!! Good Luck with the opening, am sure it will be a great success!!!
Unknown said…
your work is so amazing and inspiring.
much luck on your show!!!
xo
Ana said…
the ring is stunning as is your other work! hope your show goes well :)

Popular Posts